Starting at: Moorgate
• Take the Northern line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Southern to Sydenham
• Change at Sydenham Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Sydenham Station / Kirkdale
• Change at Sydenham Station / Kirkdale
• Take the 176 bus to Thicket Road
• Take the Walk to Penge West Station
• Change at Penge West Station
Arrive at: Penge West
Journey time between Moorgate and Penge West averages at 46 minutes
Stations passed through from Moorgate
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Penge West to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Moorgate > Penge West