Starting at: Moorgate
Arrive at: Hadley Wood
Stations passed through from Moorgate
- Old Street Rail Station
- Essex Road Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Barnet Rail Station
- Hadley Wood Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hadley Wood to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Moorgate to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Moorgate to Pokesdown Rail Station
- Moorgate to Smallbrook Junction Rail Station
- Moorgate to Bishopstone Rail Station