Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Banstead
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Banstead to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Dungeness Station (RHDR)
- Mile End to Longbridge Rail Station
- Mile End to Broad Green Rail Station
- Mile End to Brigg Rail Station
- Mile End to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Mile End to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- Mile End to Entwistle Rail Station
- Mile End to West Worthing Rail Station
- Mile End to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Mile End to Hale Rail Station
- Mile End to Headingley Rail Station