Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Woolwich Dockyard
Stations passed through from Mile End
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Woolwich Dockyard to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mile End to Beaconsfield Rail Station
- Mile End to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Mile End to Oakham Rail Station
- Mile End to Kemsley Rail Station
- Mile End to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Mile End to Yalding Rail Station
- Mile End to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Mile End to Pewsey Rail Station
- Mile End to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Mile End to Dover Priory Rail Station