Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Sudbury Hill Harrow
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Hill Harrow to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Holton Heath Rail Station
- Mile End to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mile End to Letchworth Rail Station
- Mile End to Uckfield Rail Station
- Mile End to March Rail Station
- Mile End to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Mile End to Whitchurch (Shrops) Rail Station
- Mile End to Ham Street Rail Station
- Mile End to Carlton Rail Station
- Mile End to Broome Rail Station