Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Mottingham
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mottingham to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Beltring Rail Station
- Mile End to Syston Rail Station
- Mile End to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mile End to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Mile End to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Mile End to Yalding Rail Station
- Mile End to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Mile End to Pewsey Rail Station
- Mile End to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Mile End to Tring Rail Station
- Mile End to Woking Rail Station