Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Limehouse
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Eric Street
- Mile End Park Leisure Centre
- St Paul's Way
- Pixley Street
- East India Dock Road
- Limehouse Police Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Limehouse to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mile End to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Mile End to Yalding Rail Station
- Mile End to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Mile End to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Mile End to Marple Rail Station
- Mile End to Foxton Rail Station
- Mile End to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Mile End to Doleham Rail Station
- Mile End to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mile End to Rannoch Rail Station