Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Upton Park
Stations passed through from Mile End
DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Tower Hill and West Ham. Replacement buses operate.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Upton Park to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Bradford-on-Avon Rail Station
- Mile End to Whitby Rail Station
- Mile End to Tring Rail Station
- Mile End to Chartham Rail Station
- Mile End to Egton Rail Station
- Mile End to Millfield (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mile End to Ammanford Rail Station
- Mile End to Appleby Rail Station
- Mile End to Slough Rail Station
- Mile End to Worle Rail Station