Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Northwood Hills
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northwood Hills to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Folkestone West Rail Station
- Mile End to Etchingham Rail Station
- Mile End to Hoylake Rail Station
- Mile End to Barnham Rail Station
- Mile End to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Mile End to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Mile End to Saunderton Rail Station
- Mile End to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Mile End to
- Mile End to Benton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mile End to Northallerton Rail Station