Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Northfields
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
- Tower Hill
- Cannon Street
- Mansion House
- St. James's Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
- West Kensington
- Barons Court
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northfields to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to St Neots Rail Station
- Mile End to Wrabness Rail Station
- Mile End to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Mile End to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Mile End to Syston Rail Station
- Mile End to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mile End to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Mile End to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Mile End to Farncombe Rail Station
- Mile End to Ammanford Rail Station
- Mile End to Widney Manor Rail Station