Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Neasden
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Neasden to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to West Kirby Rail Station
- Mile End to Bayford Rail Station
- Mile End to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- Mile End to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- Mile End to Warrington Central Rail Station
- Mile End to Inverness Rail Station
- Mile End to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Mile End to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mile End to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Mile End to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Mile End to Gatwick Airport Rail Station