Starting at: Mile End
Arrive at: Brixton
Changes to Routes 25 and N25 from Saturday 23 May: New timetables with no change to stops served or how often buses run. The routes will now be operated by Stagecoach East London.
Stations passed through from Mile End
Changes to southbound bus stops at Brixton Station: Until further notice, please use Stop N for Route 35 towards Clapham Junction, Routes 109 118 250 N109 and N250 towards Streatham and Route 355 towards Mitcham. Route P4 will also terminate at Stop N. Please use Stop Q for Routes 45 59 133 159 333 and N133 towards Streatham Hill, Route N2 towards Crystal Palace and Route N3 towards Bromley North. Please use Stop ZA in Effra Road for Route 3 towards Crystal Palace and Route 196 towards Norwood Junction, and Stop Z in Effra Road for Route 2 towards West Norwood, Route 415 towards Tulse Hill and Route 432 towards Anerley Station.
BRIXTON UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Brixton to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Mile End to Beaconsfield Rail Station
- Mile End to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Mile End to Oakham Rail Station
- Mile End to Kemsley Rail Station
- Mile End to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Mile End to Yalding Rail Station
- Mile End to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Mile End to Pewsey Rail Station
- Mile End to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Mile End to Dover Priory Rail Station