Starting at: Mile End
Journey time between Mile End and averages at 32 minutes
Stations passed through from Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: to Mile End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mile End to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Mile End to Dartmouth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Mile End to Longniddry Rail Station
- Mile End to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Mile End to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Mile End to Frant Rail Station
- Mile End to Normanton Rail Station
- Mile End to Filey Rail Station
- Mile End to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Mile End to Betchworth Rail Station