Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Baker Street
- Regent's Park
- Oxford Circus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Belgrave Walk Tram Stop to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Stocksmoor Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Woolwich Dockyard
- London Marylebone to Gidea Park
- London Marylebone to Wickford Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Sydenham
- London Marylebone to Havenstreet (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- London Marylebone to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- London Marylebone to Olton Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)