Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Caterham
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caterham to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Broxbourne Rail Station
- London Marylebone to High Wycombe Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Stratford International DLR
- London Marylebone to Ewell West
- London Marylebone to Knutsford Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- London Marylebone to Ware Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Eridge Rail Station