Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Syon Lane
From Monday, 30 March a greatly reduced service will operate on all London Overground lines. Train frequency will be halved to most destinations. In addition, there will be no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross, customers should instead use nearby New Cross Gate. Public Transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Syon Lane to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Hungerford Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Redland Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Biggleswade Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Sandy Rail Station
- London Marylebone to White Notley Rail Station
- London Marylebone to
- London Marylebone to Abbey Road DLR
- London Marylebone to Dover Priory Rail Station