Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Manor Park
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Baker Street Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor Park to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Rainham (London
- London Marylebone to Watford High Street
- London Marylebone to Centrale Tram Stop
- London Marylebone to Wanstead
- London Marylebone to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- London Marylebone to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Walthamstow Queens Road
- London Marylebone to Normanton Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Sandhills Rail Station
- London Marylebone to St Austell Rail Station