Starting at: London Marylebone
Arrive at: Mile End
A ramp is provided at this station providing step-free interchange between northbound Bakerloo and northbound Victoria line trains, and between southbound Bakerloo and southbound Victoria line trains. Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Stations passed through from London Marylebone
- Baker Street
- Regent's Park
- Oxford Circus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mile End to London Marylebone
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Marylebone to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Hungerford Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Redland Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Biggleswade Rail Station
- London Marylebone to Sandy Rail Station
- London Marylebone to White Notley Rail Station
- London Marylebone to
- London Marylebone to Abbey Road DLR
- London Marylebone to Dover Priory Rail Station