Starting at: Marble Arch
Arrive at: Belmont
Stations passed through from Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
MARBLE ARCH STATION: No down escalator until further notice.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Belmont to Marble Arch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Marble Arch to Arena Tram Stop
- Marble Arch to Aldgate
- Marble Arch to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Filey Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Yarm Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Sandhills Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Marble Arch to St Austell Rail Station