Starting at: Marble Arch
Arrive at: South Ruislip
Stations passed through from Marble Arch
- Lancaster Gate
- Notting Hill Gate
- Holland Park
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- White City
- East Acton
- North Acton
- Hanger Lane
- South Ruislip
MARBLE ARCH STATION: No down escalator until further notice.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Ruislip to Marble Arch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Marble Arch to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Harpenden Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Habrough Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Marble Arch to Lancing Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Hereford Rail Station
- Marble Arch to Hertford North Rail Station