Starting at: Mansion House
Arrive at: West Drayton
Stations passed through from Mansion House
- St. Paul's Station
MANSION HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Mansion House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
Bus stop closed until Sep 2020\nPlease use stops on High Street \nor Station Rd to board your bus \n
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Drayton to Mansion House
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mansion House to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Mansion House to Wrabness Rail Station
- Mansion House to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Mansion House to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Mansion House to Treorchy Rail Station
- Mansion House to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Mansion House to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Mansion House to Monument (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Mansion House to Yalding Rail Station
- Mansion House to Chafford Hundred Rail Station