Starting at: Mansion House
Arrive at: Barnes Bridge
Stations passed through from Mansion House
- St. James's Park
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
- West Brompton
- Fulham Broadway
- Parsons Green
- Putney Bridge
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barnes Bridge to Mansion House
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mansion House to Broadstairs Rail Station
- Mansion House to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- Mansion House to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Mansion House to Llandecwyn Rail Station
- Mansion House to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- Mansion House to Islip Rail Station
- Mansion House to Shepherds Well Rail Station
- Mansion House to Sarn Rail Station
- Mansion House to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Mansion House to Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station