Starting at: Mansion House
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Mansion House
- Cannon Street Station
VICTORIA LINE: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Walthamstow Central and Brixton. A replacement bus service operates between Walthamstow Central and Finsbury Park. Services on bus route 2, calling at stations between Brixton and Victoria will be enhanced between 10:00 and 22:00. Tickets will also be valid on London Overground and National Rail services to/from Liverpool Street and on National Rail services between Kings Cross and Finsbury Park and Vauxhall and Waterloo.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Mansion House
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Mansion House to Broxbourne Rail Station
- Mansion House to Minster Rail Station
- Mansion House to London Road (Brighton) Rail Station
- Mansion House to Wargrave Rail Station
- Mansion House to Doleham Rail Station
- Mansion House to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Mansion House to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Mansion House to Etchingham Rail Station
- Mansion House to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)