Starting at: Latimer Road
Arrive at: Lee Rail
Stations passed through from Latimer Road
- Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lee Rail to Latimer Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Latimer Road to Barking
- Latimer Road to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Willesden Junction
- Latimer Road to Chippenham Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
- Latimer Road to Worcester Park
- Latimer Road to Upwey Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Uckfield Rail Station
- Latimer Road to Rye Rail Station