Starting at: Latimer Road
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from Latimer Road
- Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to Latimer Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Latimer Road to Warren Street
- Latimer Road to Hoxton
- Latimer Road to Finchley Road
- Latimer Road to Swiss Cottage
- Latimer Road to West Harrow
- Latimer Road to Highams Park
- Latimer Road to Lee Rail
- Latimer Road to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Latimer Road to Clapham South
- Latimer Road to St James Street (London)