Starting at: Lancaster Gate
Arrive at: St Mary Cray
Stations passed through from Lancaster Gate
- Victoria Gate
- Hyde Park Street
- Marble Arch / Bayswater Road
- Marble Arch Station / Park Lane
- Dorchester Hotel
- London Hilton Hotel
- Hyde Park Corner Station
- Wilton Street
- Westminster Cathedral
- Westminster City Hall
- St James's Park Station
- Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Stn / Westmr Pier
- St Thomas' Hospital / County Hall
- Lower Marsh
- Lambeth North Station
- St George's Circus
- Elephant & Castle / London Road
LANCASTER GATE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Lancaster Gate: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Mary Cray to Lancaster Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lancaster Gate to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Shepherd's Bush Market
- Lancaster Gate to Tulse Hill
- Lancaster Gate to Hendon Central
- Lancaster Gate to Moses Gate Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Moston Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Macclesfield Rail Station