Starting at: Lancaster Gate
Arrive at: Ilford
Stations passed through from Lancaster Gate
- Victoria Gate
- Hyde Park Street
- Marble Arch / Bayswater Road
- Marble Arch
- Oxford Circus Station / John Lewis
- Great Titchfield St / Oxford Circus Stn
- New Oxford Street
LANCASTER GATE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
TFL RAIL: Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March, no service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Use London Underground connections between Liverpool Street and Stratford / Newbury Park. Replacement buses operate. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys and replacement buses may not run to the advertised timetable.
ILFORD STATION: From Wednesday 29 January until late 2020, the Cranbrook Road entrance will be closed whilst a new station entrance is built. A temporary entrance will open in Ilford Hill and the existing York Mews entrance will open throughout the day.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Ilford to Lancaster Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lancaster Gate to Sandy Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Grays Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Abbey Road DLR
- Lancaster Gate to Chesham
- Lancaster Gate to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Benfleet Rail Station