Starting at: Lancaster Gate
Arrive at: Clock House
Stations passed through from Lancaster Gate
- Paddington Stn / Eastbourne Terrace
- Bishops Bridge
- Blomfield Road
- Warwick Avenue Station
- Clifton Road
- Maida Vale
- Hall Road / Maida Vale
- Grove End Road
- Circus Road / Wellington Road
- St John's Wood Station
LANCASTER GATE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Lancaster Gate: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Clock House to Lancaster Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lancaster Gate to Sandy Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Benfleet Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Acton Central