Starting at: Lancaster Gate
Arrive at: Bond Street
Stations passed through from Lancaster Gate
- Victoria Gate
- Hyde Park Street
- Marble Arch / Bayswater Road
- Marble Arch Station
LANCASTER GATE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Lancaster Gate: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow / Reading. Normal service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
The price shown is a single adult pay as you go fare.
Return journey: Bond Street to Lancaster Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lancaster Gate to Minster Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to Wimbledon
- Lancaster Gate to Crews Hill
- Lancaster Gate to Gallions Reach DLR
- Lancaster Gate to Golders Green
- Lancaster Gate to Perivale
- Lancaster Gate to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Lancaster Gate to East Putney
- Lancaster Gate to Ashtead Rail Station