Starting at: Lambeth North
Arrive at: Drayton Green
Stations passed through from Lambeth North
- Charing Cross
- Piccadilly Circus
- Oxford Circus
- Regent's Park
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo)
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Drayton Green to Lambeth North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Lambeth North to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Berney Arms Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Canterbury West Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Holmes Chapel Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Wallyford Rail Station
- Lambeth North to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- Lambeth North to