Starting at: Ladbroke Grove
Arrive at: Gordon Hill
Stations passed through from Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gordon Hill to Ladbroke Grove
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ladbroke Grove to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Ladbroke Grove to Beckenham Junction Tram Stop
- Ladbroke Grove to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Ladbroke Grove to Kings Langley Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Ladbroke Grove to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Strawberry Hill
- Ladbroke Grove to Northolt Park
- Ladbroke Grove to St Margarets (London)
- Ladbroke Grove to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Ladbroke Grove to Motspur Park