Starting at: Ladbroke Grove
Arrive at: Theydon Bois
Stations passed through from Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Liverpool Street
- Aldgate East
- Stepney Green
- Mile End
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Theydon Bois to Ladbroke Grove
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ladbroke Grove to Chertsey Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Lidlington Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Rickmansworth
- Ladbroke Grove to St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station)
- Ladbroke Grove to Stratford (London)
- Ladbroke Grove to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Ladbroke Grove to Blackwall DLR
- Ladbroke Grove to Wimbledon
- Ladbroke Grove to Cuffley
- Ladbroke Grove to Hungerford Rail Station
- Ladbroke Grove to Reading Rail Station