Starting at: Knightsbridge
Arrive at: Carshalton Beeches
Stations passed through from Knightsbridge
- Knightsbridge Station / Harrods
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Carshalton Beeches to Knightsbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Knightsbridge to Redland Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Banbury Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Beltring Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Abbey Road DLR
- Knightsbridge to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Sunningdale Rail Station
- Knightsbridge to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Knightsbridge to Pewsey Rail Station