Starting at: Kingsbury
Arrive at: Upper Warlingham
Stations passed through from Kingsbury
- Wembley Park
- Dollis Hill
- Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
- Bond Street
- Green Park
- London Bridge
CHANGES TO SOUTHDOWN PSV ROUTE 357: Until further notice, the route will no longer operate between Selsdon and Redhill, and operates between Redhill and Reigate only.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Upper Warlingham to Kingsbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingsbury to Lambeth North
- Kingsbury to Emerson Park
- Kingsbury to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Redland Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Hinchley Wood Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Tadworth
- Kingsbury to Weybridge Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Monument
- Kingsbury to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Kingsbury to Beckenham Junction Tram Stop