Starting at: Kingsbury
Arrive at: Welling
Stations passed through from Kingsbury
- Valley Drive
- Roe Green Park
- Roe Green
- Church Lane
- Townsend Lane
- Edgware Road / The Hyde
- Hendon Magistrates Court
- West Hendon Broadway / Herbert Road
- Hendon Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Welling to Kingsbury
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingsbury to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- Kingsbury to Bayswater
- Kingsbury to South Hampstead
- Kingsbury to Rectory Road
- Kingsbury to
- Kingsbury to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Kingsbury to London St Pancras International
- Kingsbury to Collington Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Avenue Road Tram Stop