Starting at: Kingsbury
Arrive at: Forest Gate
Stations passed through from Kingsbury
- Wembley Park
Forest Gate: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to the platforms due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Forest Gate to Kingsbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingsbury to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- Kingsbury to Bayswater
- Kingsbury to South Hampstead
- Kingsbury to Rectory Road
- Kingsbury to
- Kingsbury to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Kingsbury to London St Pancras International
- Kingsbury to Collington Rail Station
- Kingsbury to Avenue Road Tram Stop