Starting at: Kensal Green
Arrive at: Sandhills Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Kensal Green
- Queens Park (London) Rail Station
- Kilburn High Road Rail Station
- South Hampstead Rail Station
- London Euston Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Sandhills Rail Station to Kensal Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kensal Green to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)
- Kensal Green to Chiswick Park
- Kensal Green to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Kensal Green to Colindale
- Kensal Green to Crayford
- Kensal Green to Parsons Green
- Kensal Green to St. Paul's
- Kensal Green to North Harrow
- Kensal Green to Warren Street
- Kensal Green to Ilford
- Kensal Green to