Starting at: Kennington
Arrive at: Stratford International Rail Station
Stations passed through from Kennington
- Elephant & Castle
- London Bridge
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford International Rail Station to Kennington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kennington to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Kennington to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Kennington to Emerson Park
- Kennington to Theobalds Grove
- Kennington to Woldingham Rail Station
- Kennington to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Kennington to Stamford Hill
- Kennington to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Kennington to Crystal Palace
- Kennington to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Kennington to Brookmans Park Rail Station