Starting at: Kennington
Arrive at: Norwood Junction
Stations passed through from Kennington
- Penton Place
- Newington Butts
- Elephant & Castle Station
- Elephant & Castle / Newington Causeway
- Inner London Crown Court
- Borough Station
- Union Street
- London Bridge
Northern Line: No service between Morden and Camden Town via Bank, while fix a signal failure. A 4 minute service is operating is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Tickets will be accepted on local buses. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Norwood Junction to Kennington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kennington to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Kennington to Sandhills Rail Station
- Kennington to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Kennington to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Kennington to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Kennington to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Kennington to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- Kennington to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Kennington to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Kennington to Anderston Rail Station
- Kennington to Kirby Cross Rail Station