Starting at: Kennington
Arrive at: Greenwich
Stations passed through from Kennington
- Penton Place
- Newington Butts
- Elephant & Castle Station
- Elephant & Castle / Newington Causeway
- Inner London Crown Court
- Borough Station
- Union Street
- London Bridge
This bus stop is closed due to roadworks. Please use the previous or next bus stop to board your bus.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Greenwich to Kennington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kennington to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Kennington to Hoxton
- Kennington to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Kennington to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Kennington to Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Kennington to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Kennington to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- Kennington to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Kennington to Arena Tram Stop
- Kennington to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Kennington to Emerson Park