Starting at: Kennington
Arrive at: Eastcote
Stations passed through from Kennington
- Charing Cross
- Leicester Square
- Tottenham Court Road
- Goodge Street
- Warren Street
Piccadilly Line: A 15 minute service is operating between Cockfosters and Heathrow Airport. A 20 minute service operating between Acton Town and Rayners Lane due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Eastcote to Kennington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kennington to Crouch Hill
- Kennington to Claygate Rail Station
- Kennington to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Kennington to Highams Park
- Kennington to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Kennington to New Malden
- Kennington to Kings Langley Rail Station
- Kennington to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Kennington to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Kennington to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Kennington to St Margarets (London)