Starting at: Hyde Park Corner
Arrive at: Kew Bridge
Stations passed through from Hyde Park Corner
- Knightsbridge Station / Harrods
- Brompton Square
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- South Kensington Station
HYDE PARK CORNER STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
KEW BRIDGE STATION: From 0800 Thursday 12 December until 1700 Saturday 15 August, bus stop X outside Kew Bridge Station will be closed due to Cycle Highway construction works. For Routes 237 267 391 and N9 towards Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith, please use the next stop at Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre. Buses may be subject to delays at times due to reduced carriageway width.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Kew Bridge to Hyde Park Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hyde Park Corner to Widdrington Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Hattersley Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Star Lane DLR
- Hyde Park Corner to Kingham Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Longniddry Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Park Street Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to New Addington Tram Stop
- Hyde Park Corner to Catford