Starting at: Hyde Park Corner
Arrive at: London Bridge
Stations passed through from Hyde Park Corner
- Old Park Lane / Hard Rock Cafe
- Green Park Station
HYDE PARK CORNER STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Hyde Park Corner: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
London Bridge: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to the Northern line due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Bridge to Hyde Park Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hyde Park Corner to White Notley Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Swindon Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Redland Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Hyde Park Corner to Chesham
- Hyde Park Corner to Elsenham Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Etchingham Rail Station