Starting at: Hyde Park Corner
Arrive at: Barking
Stations passed through from Hyde Park Corner
- Wilton Street
- Victoria Street Victoria
- Westminster Cathedral
- Westminster City Hall
- St James's Park Station
Hyde Park Corner: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
HYDE PARK CORNER STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
BARKING STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Barking to Hyde Park Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hyde Park Corner to Kemsley Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Hyde Park Corner to Anerley
- Hyde Park Corner to Langdon Park DLR
- Hyde Park Corner to Swanley
- Hyde Park Corner to Syston Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to St James Street (London)
- Hyde Park Corner to Wood Lane
- Hyde Park Corner to Wembley Central
- Hyde Park Corner to Stone Crossing Rail Station