Starting at: Hyde Park Corner
Arrive at: Aldgate East
Stations passed through from Hyde Park Corner
- Sloane Street / Knightsbridge Station
- Pont Street
- Sloane Square Station
HYDE PARK CORNER STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Hyde Park Corner: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Aldgate East to Hyde Park Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hyde Park Corner to Wallyford Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Raynes Park
- Hyde Park Corner to Wilnecote (Staffs) Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Uxbridge
- Hyde Park Corner to Stratford (London)
- Hyde Park Corner to Cookham Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to London Road (Brighton) Rail Station
- Hyde Park Corner to Oakleigh Park
- Hyde Park Corner to Crews Hill
- Hyde Park Corner to Leyton