Starting at: Hornchurch
Arrive at: Purfleet Rail Station
Stations passed through from Hornchurch
- Upminster Bridge
c2c: Good Friday 10 and Saturday 11 April, no service between Barking and Grays (via Rainham). For Dagenham Dock, please use London Buses Route 145. A connecting replacement bus service operates between Upminster and Grays calling at Rainham and Purfleet.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Purfleet Rail Station to Hornchurch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hornchurch to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- Hornchurch to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Banbury Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Sutton (London)
- Hornchurch to Kingswood
- Hornchurch to Stratford International DLR
- Hornchurch to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hornchurch to Seven Kings