Starting at: Hornchurch
Arrive at: South Merton
Stations passed through from Hornchurch
- Devonshire Road
- Hornchurch Town Centre
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: South Merton to Hornchurch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hornchurch to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Fieldway Tram Stop
- Hornchurch to Northfields
- Hornchurch to Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hornchurch to Burnt Oak
- Hornchurch to Maze Hill
- Hornchurch to Hyde Park Corner
- Hornchurch to Haggerston
- Hornchurch to West Harrow
- Hornchurch to Manor House