Starting at: Hornchurch
Arrive at: Elmers End Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Hornchurch
- Elm Park
- Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Elmers End Tram Stop to Hornchurch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hornchurch to Carpenders Park
- Hornchurch to South Tottenham
- Hornchurch to Watford North Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Hornchurch to Clandon Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Kemsing Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Hornchurch to Homerton
- Hornchurch to Claygate Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Motspur Park