Starting at: Hornchurch
Arrive at: Euston Square
Stations passed through from Hornchurch
- Elm Park
- Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
- Aldgate East
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Euston Square to Hornchurch
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hornchurch to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Hornchurch to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hornchurch to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Treorchy Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- Hornchurch to Newbold (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hornchurch to Glenrothes with Thornton Rail Station
- Hornchurch to Morden
- Hornchurch to Kensington (Olympia)
- Hornchurch to Birkbeck Tram Stop