Starting at: Holborn
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Holborn
- Russell Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Holborn
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Holborn to East Tilbury Rail Station
- Holborn to Olton Rail Station
- Holborn to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Holborn to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Holborn to Tywyn Rail Station
- Holborn to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Holborn to Thorne North Rail Station
- Holborn to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Holborn to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)